Hello again: Stacey here, stwhitney
(Allowedtoroam)
I have been pondering about what I should write and decided to tell you more about places in which I have lived.
As you know I was born in born in Newfoundland. I left home when I was just a teenager and moved to Labrador City. I lived there for thirteen years and enjoyed it very much mostly because of the wonderful friends I made there.
Labrador City is a mining town, most of the population work for the Iron Ore company of Canada. It is a beautiful town that has all one needs and more. They have ski slopes there that are next to none, it is a skier's dream, and they train there for the various ski competitions that take place around the globe each year. There is also great fishing for the outdoors person that attracts many sport's minded people to Labrador City each summer to fish and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Labrador Wilderness.
What attracted me most about living in the north was the friendliness and kindness of the people. In both Newfoundland and Labrador, and the Yukon there are people from all over the world who live there in" Peace and Harmony" in this time of such unrest in our world today. One day I will probably go back to visit and it will be like a Home Coming. I know I am gone but not forgotten.
I wish you all Health, Wealth and Happiness!
Kindest regards,
Stacey, stwhitney
No comments:
Post a Comment