Hello Stacey Here, stwhitney
(Allowedtoroam)
When I left Newfoundland at the age of 17yrs and moved to Labrador City, it was there I took my first big vacation. Four of us drove from Labrador to Acapulo, it was a long trip but the end result was more than worth it.
We stopped in Oklahoma to visit a friend for a day. We were invited to talk with a grade 12 class about Newfoundland and Labrador. It was very interesting to say the least. Not knowing anything about our home they thought we were living in Igloos and couldn't believe that we lived the same as they did.
They also couldn't believe the fact that we were driving from Labrador to Mexico. What we couldn't believe was that they felt they would never get to see Acapulco! To us they were living next door.
Then we were off to Acapulco where we had the greatest time of our life at that time. We did a lot of site seeing and shopping at their flea markets was a blast. Of course the high-light of the trip was the Deep Sea fishing, Water Skiing, Laying Around on the Beaches and the thrill of the Bull Fight.
Since then I have taken two more vacations to Acapulco and enjoyed it equally as much. Maybe one day I will go back again if just to visit the friends we made there. Until next time.
Kindest regards,
Stacey, stwhitney
No comments:
Post a Comment